The Subaru Winter Experience returns to Eagle River, Wisconsin for its third season! Get ready for yet another exciting year of destroying ice on Dollar Lake!
Learn the fundamentals of winter driving from experienced professionals behind the wheel of three factory Subarus: the rear-wheel drive BRZ, iconic WRX, and rally-inspired WRX STI. Test your limits behind the wheel and build your knowledge and confidence on our custom-built courses. Both new and experienced drivers can take full advantage of our safe yet thrilling driving experiences.
Included in the One-Day Program is one lunch by our Swedish chef Daniel.
At the end of the day, you’ll also have the unforgettable opportunity to ride along with an instructor at full speed around our full course!
*Participants must be 21 years of age.
A full day of adrenaline in a 2020 Subaru.
Program for the day:
- Sign in at Chanticleer Inn
- Briefing about the program and info about our Subarus
- Group 1: WRX – ABS braking exercise
- Group 2: BRZ – Weight transfer slalom course
- Morning coffee break in the Igloo
- Group 1: BRZ – Weight transfer slalom course
- Group 2: WRX – ABS braking exercise
- Group 1: BRZ – Car control and longer drifts
- Group 2: WRX – Scandinavian flicks
- Lunch served by our Swedish chef, Daniel
- Group 1: WRX – Scandinavian flicks
- Group 2: BRZ – Car control and longer drifts
- Afternoon coffee break in the Igloo
- Groups 1 & 2: WRX and BRZ – Full course driving
- Ride alongs with the instructors
- After drive in the bar of Chanticleer Inn
2020 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2020 Subaru Impreza WRX and 2020 Subaru BRZ (during your day with us, you will get the chance to drive them all!)
Eagle River, Wisconsin, known as the “Snowmobile Capital of the World,” is also the official home of Subaru Winter Experience.
The Chanticleer Inn, based one minute from Dollar Lake, is the official hotel of Subaru Winter Experience. Book your accommodation now: http://www.chanticleerinn.com
There are two airports in the area: Rhinelander Airport (RHI), located 30 minutes from Eagle River, and Wausau Airport (CWA), located 1 hour and 40 minutes away.