Designed for top level military and law enforcement, our Specialty Training Programs are tailored for the needs of each group. Incorporating vehicles and courses not utilized in our standard programs, the intent is to develop superior vehicle control capabilities, identify strengths and weaknesses of vehicles, determine how particular vehicles will handle, and understand how to safely extract the most from a vehicle for a long distance on loose surfaces. Utilizing classroom and hands-on environments, the goal is not only seat time but to understand why a vehicle has limitations, and then how to optimize its performance without jeopardizing safety and longevity. Additionally, we have several large buildings on our unique property, so many real-world scenarios in urban settings can be practiced at our facility. Night training conditions are available as well!
- Day 1: Loose surface training: Fundamental training in AWD rally-prepared vehicle
- Day 2: Loose surface training: Advanced training in AWD rally-prepared vehicle
- Day 3: Front-wheel drive training: FWD street vehicle, adapting to a real-world vehicle (VW Jetta)
- Day 4: High Center of Gravity training: 4WD street vehicle, limitations of HCG (Toyota 4Runner)
- Day 5: Adapting to all vehicles: All vehicles on all courses
Please note that our programs can be adjusted as necessary. If specifics are needed which fall outside our standard format, we are happy to tailor the length and content of a program to meet the client’s needs. To discuss Specialty Training options, please contact our sales team today.
To view general courses for individual students, please click here!