Jim Beaver’s Down & Dirty Radio Show Mid-Season Partner ReportPartners | August 10, 2015
Events Competed In
BITD Parker 425
- Raced the #15 Trick Truck in the Parker 425 (Estimated Attendance 35,000)
- Organized, Put On, & Hosted The Parker Pit Crew Challenge Presented By The Down & Dirty
Radio Show (Estimated Attendance 3,000)
- Jim Beaver and the Trophy Truck Took part in General Tire’s 100th Anniversary photo shoot
- Signed Autographs and took pictures for 2 hours with Trophy Truck at local Youth Center
- Race aired multiple times on NBC Sports & Mav TV (No TV ratings at this time)
- Press Release issued prior to event
BITD Mint 400
- Raced the #15 Trick Truck in the Mint 400 (Estimated Attendance 45,000)
- Hosted the KMC Wheels Pit Crew Challenge, Time Trials Results, & Miss Mint Competition
- Did a 20 minute interview for German TV.
- Hosted the Down & Dirty Radio Show live with Ami Houde Co-Hosting from the Polaris RZR
semi during contingency for 2.5 hours.
- Signed Autographs and took fan photos for 1.5 hours with KMC Wheels
- TV .52 Rating with 735,000 Views and now air online with 75,000 views as of now
The Ultimate Snowmobiler/Winter Terracross
- Raced in the inaugural Winter Terracross demo in Crested Butte, CO
- Hosted/Announced the Ultimate Snowmobiler event’s livestream (25,000 viewers)
- Filmed/Hosted Promo Video for 2015 Terracross Season (100,000 Reached Online and
Terracross San Diego
- Raced the #15 Polaris RZR at Terracross Opener (15,000 Estimated Attendance)
- Hosted/Announced men’s and women’s events while not in the RZR
- Hosted the Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR on both Thursday and Friday
from the event for a total of 2 hours.
- Filmed various television interviews in driver’s suit
- Races aired multiple times on CBS Sports (No TV Ratings at this time)
- Press Release issued prior to season
- DirtSports Ads – 2 1/4 Page Gibson Exhaust Ads featuring Trophy Truck (268,000 readership)
- Hot Rod Power Tour Commercial – Featured in Gibson Exhaust commercial during the Hot Rod
Power Tour (35,000 estimated reach)
- Power Block Commercial – Featured in the Gibson Exhaust commercials aired during the Power
Block on Spike, NBC Sports, & CBS Sports
- SCORE Commercial – Featured in the Rigid Industries commercial airing during SCORE races
on CBS Sports
- Jason Ellis Show Interview – 10 minute Interview on the Jason Ellis Show after San Diego
Terracross (750,000 listeners estimated)
- FOX Sports Interview – Interviewed 2 separate times on Raceday on Fox Sports (2,000,000
- Video Game Launch – Launched a Ford Raptor and Ford Rally Car wrapped like the Trophy
Truck in Forza Horizon 2 on XBox. (1,630,000 Games Sold)
- General Tire 100th Anniversary Ads – Featured in various magazine ads for General Tire’s 100th
- DirtSports 2015 Calendar – Jim Beaver and the Trophy Truck featured for the month of August in
the 2015 DirtSports Calendar for General Tire. (268,000 calendars)
- Rigid Blog Launch – Launched a new regular blog for Rigid Industries site RigidLife.com that
follows my travel, media, and racing. (2,000 estimated readers for each blog)
- Subaru Launch Control – Guest voiced an episode of the Subaru Launch Control video series
- Red Bull Global Rallycross – Brought in as an expert to do Power Rankings featured on various
GRC media channels for each round of the 2015 season.
- KMC Wheels Fantasy Supercross – Launched a Fantasy Supercross League for show listeners.
341 weekly players each week throughout the 17 week season.
- Hosted the UTV World Championship, Parker Pit Crew Challenge, Mint 400, Ultimate
Snowmobiler, 6 Rally America Rounds, and 3 Terracross Rounds.
- Participated in a Make-A-Wish event at DirtFish Rally School in Seattle for a young rally fan with
- Twitter – 12,025,000 tweet impressions
- Facebook – 1,200,000 Post Impressions
- Instagram – 220,000 Post Likes (Impressions Untraceable)
- Facebook – 39,626 Likes
- Instagram – 13,828 Followers
- Twitter – 10,406 Followers
- YouTube – 499 Subscribers
Down & Dirty Radio Show Notes
- Over 5,000,000 trackable listens thru the first half of 2015.
- Listeners – 75% were US, 15% Canada, 5% England, and 5% Other
- Demographics – 85% Male and 15% Female with 83% of all listeners under 35 years old.
- Official App – The official radio show app now has 1,500 installs
- Brought Pro Women’s MX Racer Ami Houde on full-time with her own 30 min segment. Ami has extensive reach and contacts in the moto industry and also has a social media and YouTube following of around 150,000.
- Notable Guests – Travis Pastrana, Ken Block, Fredrick Aasbo, Ricky Johnson, BJ Baldwin, Tanner Foust, Jason Ellis, Matt Crafton, Ronnie Renner, Sal Masekela, Jolene Van Vugt, Josh Sheehan, Levi Lavallee, Ryan Tuerck, and Chip Ganassi.
- Launched Rally America Radio – Averaging 100,000 listeners per event and airing at each round of the 2015 National Championship.
Formula Drift Exclusive Agreement for the FD Post Event Interview
- Syndication’s and Outlets now number 18 for the radio show
- Remote Shows have included the Mint 400, UTV World Championship, 6 Rally America Rounds, Terracross in San Diego, and DirtFish Rally School.
Upcoming Events and Projects
- Polaris RZR Build – The RZR XP 4 1000 build is about 90% finished. We have a lineup of media and show appearances including SEMA this Fall for the build.
- Vegas to Reno – We will be competing in the event in the #15 Trophy Truck and also hosting a live radio show from contingency at the event with General Tire.
- Bluewater Desert Challenge – We will be competing in the event in the #15
- Signature Shoe Launch – We will be launching Jim Beaver’s signature Converse shoe this Fall
- Rally America Radio – We will be airing Rally America Radio from the remaining 2 rounds of the 2015 championship.
- Terracross – Competing in 2 double header rounds of the 2015 Terracross Championship as well as announcing and doing radio.
- App Refresh – A refreshed app with live streaming be launching in August
- Camp RZR – Jim Beaver and the radio show will be participating in Camp RZR at Glamis over
- Planned appearances at the Off-Road Expo as well as SEMA