Job Title: Guest Service Coordinator
Hours: Part Time
Wage: Hourly | Starts at $14.00
Reports to: General Manager
About DirtFish Rally School: DirtFish Rally School is one of the premier rally driving schools in North America. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate experience for our student guests. Developing our student’s skills in a positive based learning environment is our mission. Confidence behind the wheel is our goal for our students, while having the time of your life!
Mission Statement: Rally driving is at our core. With profound enthusiasm and tenacity, DirtFish is committed to encourage, inform, develop and inspire people from all walks of life, to experience that exhilaration and passion, unleashing the potential in all of us.
Job Description: The Guest Service Coordinator is the student’s first impression of DirtFish Rally School! This job requires a genuine welcome for our clients, and strongly influences the atmosphere of DirtFish. As such, a mature, friendly and engaging personality is required, ensuring positive interaction with our guests, students, vendors and suppliers. Qualified candidates need to have an endlessly positive attitude and be detail-oriented. The following is a description of the responsibilities of the Guest Service Coordinator:
- Opening and closing of office
- Ensure entrance, lobby, retail and showroom is well presented and tidy
- Educate guests about DirtFish and its programs, in-person, over phone, and via email, providing tours as needed
- Prepare and maintain all course and student files
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales Departments
- Attend and assist with events when needed
- Welcome student/guests at check-in and complete individual registration and signature of appropriate forms
- Process sales while keeping the on-line class calendar correct and current
- Process daily deposits
- Management of retail inventory, sales and shipping ;oversight of orders and work with vendors
- Willingness to learn as needed and assigned
- Ability to contribute and pitch in where the need arises even if the need is outside the scope of one’s typical responsibilities
Skills, Education and Other Requirements:
- Friendly, hardworking and helpful with a positive attitude
- Timeliness and presentable (business casual) is required
- Minimum two years of experience in an office setting (preferred)
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Multi-line phone answering/transferring
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with strong grammatical skills preferred; computer savvy and technology friendly is helpful
- Passion for motorsports makes the position relatable but not required
- Weekends required
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, stretching, and lifting up to 40 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, calculator, telephone, and other office equipment. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Requires normal range of hearing, eyesight, and verbal communication to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information and reports. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Normal office environment which consists of sitting at a desk for long periods of time, talking on the telephone, or working on computers and paperwork. This environment also consists of working in close proximity to co-workers.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is an hourly position and is eligible to qualify for the DirtFish benefit package, including discounted DirtFish apparel and programs. If you have limited experience, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking to train the right person, as long as they are genuinely passionate about their job.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org